This is great, but it should cost more! It's only $0.19 right now with the conversion rate (which I didn't know until after the purchase).
Super RPG Land
A downloadable Super RPG Land
BE A HERO!
Or something like that...ANOTHER TIME!
- Control a group of heroes in a mysterious land, in search of what everyone else likes:
GOLD! FAME! EXP! LOOT! SUPER LOOT!
Defeat enemies, complete missions, explore dungeons and all that blah blah blah that every RPG has. But ... SUPER!
- Make your own party! Make your Builds!
- Tabletop World Map Exploration!
- 3D Dungeons! In Gameboy! It's so cool!
- Open World Gameplay!
- Do you like nostalgia? It's Old School Style RPG!
What types of Super RPG Land adventures await you? Only you can find out!
Super RPG Land was developed for #GBJAM8.
- Inspired by Gameboy classics like Super Mario Land, Final Fantasy Legends, Lufia and with a hint of good humor and elements of Table RPGs and J-RPGs.
- The idea was to create a fun and quick RPG to play, simple but with content. All systems, sprites and gameplay were made with maximum fidelity to the limitations of the Original Gameboy, with some improvements, coupled with the idea of a 3D maze rendered in real time, inspired by games like Faceball 3D, X and Tyrannosaurus Tex.
- Arrow Keys : Movement
- Z or Space - Confirm, Action (A Button)
- X or ESC - Cancel, Back (B Button)
In order to download this Super RPG Land you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of R$3.99 BRL. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Can you put the jam version for free? so it will be a demo or something like this
wow pretty amazing! Id love to talk about the game idea, its very similar to something i been thinking about.
I loved the arts, music, animations and dialogs!!
Do you make it all alone?
Some original graphics were designed by other artists, which I took for inspiration when I designed for Super RPG Land. The soundtrack was created by other composers, but all are in the public domain. But overall, the game was developed by me over the course of the week.
This is cute and amazing. +1 Charisma +1 Intelligence from me!
is there anything else to do after i beat the mines and tempest? or is this wip?
Hello! The final version is now live! With all the content after your current progress. Just keep playing!
The music is really good.
I'm sure you're still plunking away at this, but is there a rom to play this on OG hardware? :D
Hello! The game was developed using RpgMV and PixiJS, although it simulates all the limitations of a Game Boy game, it is not really a Game Boy game. The images I posted on Game Boy Twitter running were just a prank for disclosure. But I thank you for your attention. And maybe a GBC version doesn't really happen? I have seen something about GB Studio, and I intend to start a project on it later.